Do you want the pleasure of a pet, without the responsibility or expense? Why not become a self-employed, professional, Pet/House Sitter?
We are committed to animal welfare and support local charities and organisations such as Dogs Trust, Cinnamon Trust and Blue Cross.
- Over 22 years in the pet care industry
- Award-winning service
- Pets are far happier staying in their home environment as opposed to boarding
- No travel trauma or being moved to unfamiliar surroundings, possibly with dogs they do not know.
- Continuing their regular routine
- The security of a lived-in home while you are away
- Lower home insurance when your home is occupied
- Nannies are fully vetted
- Police background check
- Public liability insurance
- Excellent references
- Discounts on our agency fee, for adopted pets & senior citizens
Our prices start from as little as £31.00 per day, which is paid directly to your sitter (excludes our agency fee) and as part of our commitment to animal welfare, we offer discounts for adopted pets and animal welfare organisations. These also apply to senior citizens. Please check our prices for full details.
Our UK based pet and dog sitting service really is unique, in that we offer our services at sensible prices, we do not charge an administration fee, and our self-employed, pet and dog sitters provide their own main meals (at no cost to our clients), bed linen and towels.
Nina’s Nannies for Pets currently covers the South of England, but expansion is ongoing so please call for full details.
As the pet care industry continues to grow, it is so important that pet owners are prudent about selecting a pet sitter.
Consider these important questions:
- Can you meet with your sitter before you go away?
- Has your sitter been fully vetted, with public liability insurance? Are they registered, with a police disclosure and can they provide proof?
- Will they be treating your home as a convenience?
- Will they provide a written service contract?
- Will a veterinary release form be provided and signed in case of emergencies?
- How long will they stay with your pet(s) on a daily basis?
- Will you receive regular updates if required?
- Can you meet with the sitter before you go away, to ascertain suitability and discuss your requirements?