Do you love pets?
If you are an animal lover with at least fifteen years caring for domestic pets, live-in pet sitting could be the ideal job for you!
In order to join our award-winning team, you need to answer yes to the following:
- Do you have at least fifteen years’ experience caring for domestic pets. This can include caring for your own?
- Are you a non-smoker?
- Do you have your own transport and a clean driving license?
- Are you active, since most of your assignments will include exercising dogs on a regular basis?
- Are you honest, trustworthy and reliable?
- Do you have pets of your own? they cannot accompany you on assignment)
- Are you willing to travel and free of family commitments?
- Are you level headed and able to cope in an emergency?
- Are you willing to provide a police disclosure?
- Are you a resident in the U.K and do you have a permanent U.K. address?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions, we would love to hear from you.
Nina’s Nannies for Pets have a team of mature, responsible people working either alone, or as a couple. Our priority is first and foremost the care and welfare of clients pets and maintaining home security.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining home security at all times
- Not exceeding three hours away from the client’s property (dog walking duties are not included in your three-hour leisure time)
- Coping with emergencies as and when they arise
- Administering medication when required
- Keeping the pet’s routine
- Watering client’s tubs, hanging baskets (although heavy gardening is not part of your job description)
- Lots of tender loving care to the pets in your charge
We are unable to consider people who already have work commitments, or pets of their own, since they cannot accompany sitters on assignments. For full details please visit Become a pet sitter