Do you love pets?
If you are an animal lover with at least fifteen years caring for domestic pets, live-in pet sitting could be the ideal job for you!
In order to join our award-winning team, you need to answer yes to the following:
- Do you have at least fifteen years’ experience caring for domestic pets. This can include caring for your own?
- Are you a non-smoker?
- Do you have your own transport and a clean driving license?
- Are you active, since most of your assignments will include exercising dogs on a regular basis?
- Are you honest, trustworthy and reliable?
- Do you have pets of your own? they cannot accompany you on assignment)
- Are you willing to travel and free of family commitments?
- Are you level headed and able to cope in an emergency?
- Are you willing to provide a police disclosure?
- Are you a resident in the U.K and do you have a permanent U.K. address?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions, we would love to hear from you.
Nina’s Nannies for Pets have a team of mature, responsible people working either alone, or as a couple. Our priority is first and foremost the care and welfare of clients pets and maintaining home security.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining home security at all times
- Not exceeding three hours away from the client’s property (dog walking duties are not included in your three-hour leisure time)
- Coping with emergencies as and when they arise
- Administering medication when required
- Keeping the pet’s routine
- Watering client’s tubs, hanging baskets (although heavy gardening is not part of your job description)
- Lots of tender loving care to the pets in your charge
We are unable to consider people who already have work commitments, or pets of their own, since they cannot accompany sitters on assignments. For full details please visit Become a pet sitter
Live – in Pet Sitters required to join our expanding Pet Sitting team.
Are you an animal lover and looking to work during retirement? Have you ever wanted to work with animals? Are you a non smoker with your own transport? If you answered yes to all of those questions, we would love to hear from you.
Nina’s Nannies for Pets
Nina’s Nannies for Pets was established in 1998 to provide a complete pet care service, which is tailored to suit our clients requirements. It is therefore important that new recruits are happy to go that extra mile for our clients and fit into our family team of Pet Sitters.
2015, saw us introduce Skype calls to allow clients to look in on their pets while their were away. This and regular updates, are very much appreciated, hence our repeat bookings and constant recommendations.
For this reason our ‘personal service’ must be maintained. All applicants therefore, must be non smokers, preferably with their own transport, have at least fifteen years experience of caring for domestic pets, be active, in order to maintain dogs exercise regimes and have good communication skills.
You should be able to cope in an emergency, should a pet require veterinary treatment while their owners are away, or deal with household emergencies when and if they arise.
This type of work is ideally suited to retired people/couples who enjoy the pleasure of a pet, without the expense or responsibility and it does not take long for a new pet sitter to build a good client base, which will see you return to the same households throughout the year and when required. We also offer good rates of pay for the right people.
Good Rates Of Pay
There are good rates of pay for the right people/couples and don’t forget the additional savings you will make on utility bills!
You are also reimbursed for all mileage costs, the preliminary visit and when you start and end the assignment and any extra expenses incurred while clients are away.
We are particularly keen to find Live in Pet Sitters in the London, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Dorset area, so please visit our ‘Become a Pet Sitter’ page for full details.